Poster winners and meeting materials from the GUDMAP Jamboree
Posted on Aug 31, 2021
Thank you to all in the community who attended the GUDMAP Jamboree! It was a rousing success with 105 attendees and 214 people registered. We have many of the talks and posters available for the public (including the webcast of the Town Hall sessions with questions submitted by meeting registrants) and you can find it all on the event page here:
We are also excited to announce the winners of the poster contest!
First Place (Tie!):
- Neha Ahuja (University of Texas, Southwest), “Molecular characterization of heterogeneity in the renal vasculature”
- Victor Ruthig (Weill Cornell Medicine), "RBFOX2 Partially Regulates Differentiation During Male Genital Tubercle Development”
- Chase Bryan (University of Florida), "Visualizing and elucidating the FGF-dependent mechanisms of urethral morphogenesis"
Grad Students Awards
- Hannah Wesselman (University of Notre Dame), "ESRRγ Identified as a Novel Link Between Ciliogenesis and Nephrogenesis"
Second place (3-way tie!):
- Julia Bittencourt (University of Florida), "Imaging genitourinary development in human embryos using nanoscale computed tomography"
- Marisa Rigsby (Vanderbilt University), "Neuromodulatory cell distribution in developing mouse lower urinary tract"
- Nicole Weaver (University of Notre Dame), "gldc is essential for embryonic development and kidney organogenesis"